MTEK launched its product, MBrain, to the market in September of 2020. What a ride it has been since! Today, our product is installed across Latin America, North America, Asia, Europe and Africa – and we are just in the beginning of our growth journey.
We work with some of the fastest growing companies in the world, companies that help our transition to a green and sustainable future, companies that make the air handling units that give you clean air in your building, companies that provide the entrance security solutions that keep your family safe…and much more.
In the past year, we have spent much of our time rolling out our product to manufacturing companies globally. With this, we have freed up thousands of hours of looking for information, of collating and making sense of data, of paperwork – not to mention drastically increasing their flexibility in operation and time to market. In the unlikely event that one of them would have to call back a product, MBrain will make sure they have all the relevant information at their finder tips.
In short, we help our customers make their operations and their products better - in so doing, we also help make manufacturing operations more sustainable (and actually give them the means of reporting and proving that). This is why our motto is: Make Things Better.
We're looking for someone who is a manufacturing process wizard, and who knows how to sell. MTEK is probably the only no-code manufacturing execution platform out there, and that means tremendous opportunity to deploy new and more efficient ways of working. Understanding manufacturing flows are key to deploying our product quickly and with the maximum impact. This is where you come in!
The role we want to fill is within our sales and commercial team where you will be part of commercializing one of the most competitive solutions in the manufacturing software ecosystem. You will have the benefit of working with customers on all continent, representing (nearly) all types of discrete manufacturing processes, and with a team of true manufacturing and software experts to back you up.
As MTEK’s Sales Specialist, you will ...
- Be part of driving sales results and revenue growth together with the commercial and technical teams
- Be responsible for the more technical part of the dialogue, specifically as it pertains to how to adapt and adopt MTEK’s products correctly depending on the specific manufacturing flow
- Be the resident expert on how to use the software tool to enhance and improve processes over all
- Be the first guide the customer meets to help them understand what is possible to do, if you have access to probably the strongest process support tool on the market
Sales is your top priority when building MTEK and you will ...
- Work closely with the sales team, management team, customer success, implementation, support and other customer-related activities
- Be a close compnion with the sales officers. In relation to them, your role will be more focused on going “one level deeper” with the customer to understand the flows and how to make the most of MTEK’s products
- Be part responsible for lead generation and sales success, you will be expected to act as a regular sales person and generate new demand, as well as support in process originated by others
- Analyze and understand our sales journey and support the team with ideas on how to optimize sales efficiency over time.
Through close collaboration with global teams, you are expected to ...
- Identify events and PR opportunities
- Identify and feed core product and support requirements to the right people when you see or hear something
- Consistently think about ways the product, GUI or sales narrative can be improved such that MTEK can sell more effectively
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- A sense of ownership - you take delivery personally, even in a dynamic environment with high ambiguity
- Experience delivering results in a commercial environment
- Generally keep things simple. With the complexity of a manufacturing environment, finding a simple solution is key to moving forward
- A ‘nose for value’ and the ability to frame and structure complex problems, then quickly prioritise to focus on the high potential opportunities
- Solid problem solving skills, analytical rigour and comfort
- The ability to work collaboratively to get things done within a matrix structure
- The ability to present confidently to senior stakeholders
- Experience at a top-tier consulting firm (Senior Associate/Consultant/Manager) and/or experience from one or several manufacturing companies
- A strong, monetizable, network and experience within MTEK’s target market
- Ability to convince and convey confidence
You are also likely to ...
- Have a high energy that is infectious
- Have a positive, let’s get sh*t done attitude – with a keen eye for value creation
- Not take no for an answer
- Be humble, no ego! (ain’t nobody got time for that) ;)
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Flexible working remote options for those onsite (just speak to your team)
- Investment in learning & developing (just check with your team for what's reasonable, we don't have set budgets)
- Awesome colleagues across three offices
- A truly entrepreneurial environment
Working at MTEK means you're working on something very exciting: the future of making things. Manufacturing represents half of all the economic activity in the world, and it is facing big shifts, fast. MTEK represents a radically more efficient platform for making things. It is what people are starting to call “Industry 5.0”, where it is no longer just about data but about putting the human at the center of the creative process, with the right information and insight at their fingertips – and being able to collaborate more efficiently with their colleagues, customers and suppliers.
So, this is MTEK. We are 50+ employees, but growing fast. If you are up for the challenge, and want to have fun while driving things forward, and continuing to innovate – give us a shout!
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards, like that one or this one
There are also some really cool global quality brands that want to work with us. Like this, or that, or another one…and there’s more, and more…and more...
No one says it quite like our customers and partners. Read what they have to say…
“It was impressive to see how extremely smooth the deployment was, as the system was up and running, creating value, in less than one week, with no impact on production as machine data was read immediately" – David Ebling, President of Warner Electric
“Improving performance, and achieving a step-change in profitability, safety, customer and employee satisfaction, calls for taking an end-to-end Value Chain perspective. It calls for a single agenda, driven at speed, and boosted by true people engagement, skilled leadership, and changed behaviors. This creates a permanent shop-floor transformation, supported by digital technology which will help businesses to accelerate, faster. We believe MTEK and their manufacturing platform MBrain is uniquely designed and positioned to support this journey”, says Tobias Eriksson, CEO at EFESO Consulting, Sweden.
We treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support and sales organizations are busy keeping our customers happy, and it will help us give you a good experience as a candidate.
When you submit the application the personal data in your application will be collected by MTEK. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing MTEK’s recruitment related activities which includes setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, assess and review such candidates and similar activities needed in the recruitment and hiring process. Your personal data will be shared with Teamtailor and from time to time also with other software vendors or external recruitment companies.
By submitting your application, you consent to MTEK processing your personal data for recruitment purposes and to store such personal data for up to 12 months, unless we receive a request of erasure of the data from you, in case MTEK would like to contact you regarding future job openings.