What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced project manager who is passionate about deploying our products at our customer sites and supports us in becoming the global market leading software provider for companies that make things.
You will be a crucial part in enabling MTEK to provide an End-to-End modular Factory Intelligence platform that allows our clients to continuously drive improvements by themselves.
In your project management role you will plan and implement our software at customer sites and be responsible for any integration towards other software systems as well as machines and equipment on the customer factory floors.
You will be joining our current team, built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
As a project manager, you will:
- Taking lead on deployment and integration projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Execute projects within time, scope and budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Experience within Software enterprise or Manufacturing industry is beneficial.
To manage this role you are customer focused, results-driven and have excellent communication skills. The role requires you to have the ability to work independently and take ownership of your own work as well as be a team player. You have a positive can-do attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced customer driven environment. We would like to see:
- 5+ years of working experience in project management.
- Strong understanding of project management techniques and tools.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Fluent in English.
Location and Travel:
The role is based in either Stockholm or Alfta, Sweden. If based in Stockholm travel will be required to Alfta on a regular basis.