What we are looking for:
As our new Strategic Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for building strong relationships, managing and growing revenue from our client base.
You will have commercially strategic conversations and truly partner with the customers to help maintain the health of the customer regarding implementation, uptake, usage and getting maximum value from their investment in our products.
You will also keep the customer updated with progress and release schedule for MTEK’s products, upsell on new features and functions as well as roll-out over the customers’ broader organisation, once the initial sale has been made.
We also want you to use gained customer insights, and in close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and DevOps team, create kick-ass solutions to make us a global leader within our field as well as increase the value of our product portfolio to our customers.
You will be joining our current team, built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
- Help customers succeed with our products and services.
- Actively participate in the sales process; work collaboratively with the team to grow existing account base.
- Maintain health of the customer in every aspect including implementation, upsell, roll-out and general relationship management.
- Support in prospecting opportunities by creating implementation plans, on-boarding activities, and other product-specific activities.
- Work closely with our product team to drive roadmap and new customer opportunities.
To manage this role, you are customer focused and have excellent communication skills. The role requires you to have the ability to work independently and take ownership of your own work as well as be a team player. You have a positive can-do attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced customer driven environment. We would like to see:
- Proven experience in customer success activities.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in CRM and OKR work methodologies.
- The ability to scope customer expectations into a product or application.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in discrete manufacturing or related areas is an advantage.
Location and Travel:
The role is based in either Stockholm or Alfta, Sweden. Travel will be required as our customers (and ambitions) are global. You will be working with a global team and therefore willingness to be flexible with working hours on occasion is required for this role.
We believe that a team of creative and innovative people can change the world and here at MTEK we develop software solutions to drive digital transformation in the manufacturing industry to make it more effective, more sustainable and more transparent.
Located in Alfta in Sweden, our office provide a fun, fast paced and modern workplace, surrounded by beautiful lakes and forests that offer a multitude of hobbies and sports.
Be open-minded, have fun and work hard. Be proud but humble, and come join us on our journey to connect the dots in an entire Industry.