What we are looking for:
You will have an important and leading operational role in our Finance team. The team is responsible for the group consolidated accounts, external reporting and finance related questions for MTEK. Our Finance team is small but effective working in close collaboration with outsourced services.
You will work with monthly consolidation and reporting and analysis together with the team. You will also produce external reports such as the annual and interim reports, and support management and other stakeholders across the organisation in book-close and budgeting related questions. You will also be asked to present to the Board of Directors, which includes investors from several global industrial companies.
The work environment is dynamic and ad hoc tasks arise every now and then. Along with your daily responsibilities, you will also be asked to take on initiatives and drive them independently.
You will be joining our current team, built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
- Be responsible for creating consolidated accounts for the group monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Produce annual and interim reports.
- Pro-actively and effectively communicate with stakeholders, discussing and supporting in budgeting and follow-up.
- Produce project budgeting and follow-up for research collaborations and international grants.
- Take part in improvement projects as well as drive projects on your own.
To manage this role, you are team focused and able to communicate towards management and team members. The role requires you to have the ability to work independently and take ownership of your own work as well as be a team player. You are detail oriented, with a passion for structuring, planning and completing your tasks. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and don’t hesitate defining success criteria and rolling up your sleeves. We would like to see you:
- Hold a degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics, Accounting or Business Administration) or comparable professional experience as financial accountant.
- Have 3 years or more of relevant work experience.
- Be proficient in English.
- Preferred knowledge of Swedish accounting standards.
- Knowledge and experience from working with ERP and other financial systems is a bonus.
Location and Travel:
The role can be based in Stockholm or Alfta. If based in Stockholm travel will be required to Alfta on a regular basis.
We believe that a team of creative and innovative people can change the world and here at MTEK we develop software solutions to drive digital transformation in the manufacturing industry to make it more effective, more sustainable and more transparent.
Located in Alfta in Sweden, our office provide a fun, fast paced and modern workplace, surrounded by beautiful lakes and forests that offer a multitude of hobbies and sports.
Be open-minded, have fun and work hard. Be proud but humble, and come join us on our journey to connect the dots in an entire Industry.